Monday, September 19, 2022

Create Archdaily Style Architectural Presentation Boards











About:

Hello I'm an architect/designer. I'll create presentation boards for you considering your design concept and needs. I can also make custom diagrams describing your project, your design concept, floor plans, your architectural program and more. I can also take your plain sections/floor plans and add shades, textures and lighting to them, make it more presentable. At the end I will bring all these together coherently in the size you need. 



Please send me a message describing what service you need and I'll be happy to help you!

If you also need renders for your projects you can check my other gigs out, and I can create 3d models/renders for your projects as well :)

Reviews


:

communicated very well through the revisions and did a very good job with the task.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment