Monday, September 26, 2022

Create Your Portfolio And Architecture Presentation











About:

Hello!

I would be honoured to work alongside you in your design proposal aspirations in generating professional career portfolios, design presentation boards, and Bachelor/Master/PhD portfolios



Please before you order: Please contact me before placing the order-

This gig allows you to present your idea in a more effective and professional manner, as I will collaborate with you to create a graphical presentation that is tailored to your design and hopefully build a beautiful layout to place all of your projects together in the most delicate way possible, based on your requirements and preferences. If needed, I can also modify your existing visual representations.

  • all print sizes are welcome working in 300 DPI to 600 DPI with 400 - print-ready files. 
  • You'll need to provide me with all the information you want in your portfolio in HQ: renders, plans, texts, etc. Please make a We Transfer or Drive with folders of each project, in the order that you want them to be shown.
  • if you require any direct visualization I can potentially provide it at additional costs.
  • I will deliver a PDF file to visualize your portfolio, printable PDF if requested, and the InDesign source file if requested.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment