Thursday, October 13, 2022

Create Professional Powerpoint Presentation











About:

Hello ! I am Venkat,

Are you looking someone to design a PROFESSIONAL POWERPOINT PRESENTATION or redesign your older one with a professional touch ?

Don't Worry !You are at right Gig.

I am a superlative POWERPOINT presentation designer . All the samples shown in my gig's are mine.



All i need is you to provide me the CONTENT either in PDF/WORD/PPTX and leave the rest to me .

In working on your presentation ,your wishes and ideas will be taken into account in order to get what you need .



I am Exceptionally good at :

  • Business Presentations .
  • Redesign Presentations.
  • Corporate Presentation.
  • Investor pitch deck.
  • Proposal Presentation.
  • Products and services Presentations .



What you'll get?

  • Modern, Unique, minimal, and clean designs
  • Custom designs/templates
  • Branded Presentations
  • Charts, graphics & stock images
  • Editable source files



Why choose me?

  • I am also keen to listen to your vision and put it picture perfect with my design and offers you unlimited revisions until you're 100% satisfied.
  • Attractive /modern look .
  • 24/7 available .



Contact me before placing the order or if you have any concern or question .

Will be happy to work with you. 

Thank you!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment