Thursday, October 13, 2022

Design Custom Powerpoint Master Template Or Presentation











About:

About My Gig!

Please Contact me before Placing Order, So we can discuss your requirements!!



I'm Usman, an Expert presentation designer having 3+ years of experience, while working with many international and domestic clients.



I do have an extensive knowledge of how to turn your ideas, rough sketches, content into visually eye-catching slides. Which not only leave your audience into wow, also could derive you the investors, if you're dealing with them.



I'd love to take your projects and provide you the top-notch quality work.



MY SERVICES:



1. Training, Webinar Presentation / template Design

2. Investor Pitch deck / template design

3. Google Slides template

4. Custom Templates

5. Modifying Existing templates



With that, you’ll also get



1. Unlimited Revisions until you’re satisfied

2. 24/7 Support

3. Additional revisions after order completion

4. 2-3 slides sample





If you have any queries, please feel free to contact me first.

Looking forward to work with you people!



Best Regards





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment