Saturday, October 8, 2022

Professionally Design Presentations In Figma And Powerpoint











About:

Hi,



I'm Maria, a professionally passionate designer at your service. I love designing presentations, websites, and applications.



I design attractive, decent, and convincing presentations in the following software:



  • Figma
  • Powerpoint
  • Google Slides



The slides are not limited to 20 slides. You can contact me for any kind of custom order as well. If you want to try it out before placing the order, let me know and I'll provide a 1 slide sample for your requirements.



I keep my clients updated throughout the project and deliver the exact required result this way.



Please contact me before placing the order to avoid any confusion and for a clear understanding of the expectations.



Contact right away for a quick discussion and fast delivery.



Thanks and Regards,

Maria

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment