Sunday, October 16, 2022

Be Your Professional And Expert Creator For Your Presentation











About:

Hello There!



Are you looking for professional virtual assistant? Yes you are in the right place! I have 7 years’ experience as HR. I am confident in my ability to come up with interesting ideas and to achieve unforgettable high degree of client satisfaction.

 

Please check out my skills and expertise below:

 

*1-10 Ratings

Microsoft PowerPoint: Presentation and graphics and multimedia content – 9/10



  1. Corporate Presentation
  2. Infographics
  3. Redesign presentation
  4. Pitch Decks
  5. Live Presentations, Events
  6. Audio Visual Presentation
  7. Multimedia Content (MP4, GIF)



I create entirely customized presentations based on your unique needs.

 

More skills:

 

PDF Editor

Microsoft Converter (Excel, Word, PDF)

Google Sheets, Docs and Slides

Google Forms

Google Calendar

Layouts

Video Editor

Event Organizer



I am reliable professional: efficient time of work, onetime delivery, flexible, and high quality of work.

 

And I’m willing to extend my work for free revision after the order is complete.



Thanks for checking out my gig, and I hope to work with you soon!



Regards,



MC Samba-an

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment