Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Design Business Pitch Deck Powerpoint Presentation











About:

Hi



I am offering high-end BUSINESS PITCH DECK PRESENTATION DESIGN services through this gig.



**** Please, send me a message before order placement to discuss the scope of your project.****



I am a professional business pitch deck presentation designer. My designs are fully customized, unique, and professional, based on your branding that will help you to emphasize your business idea through creative and innovative aesthetics.



Client's satisfaction is my top priority



What I need from you:

  • Content Slides/Old pitch deck
  • Branding details



What you'll get?

  • Modern, Unique, minimal, and clean designs
  • Custom designs/templates
  • Branded Presentations
  • Charts, graphics & stock images
  • Editable source files



Key features

  • Unlimited revisions
  • 24/7 customer support
  • 100% client satisfaction
  • Fast turn around
  • Friendly communications



2-3 slides sample will be provided on-demand.



If your project varies from my packages mentioned above, don't worry, contact me for a custom offer.



****24H EXPRESS DELIVERY IS AVAILABLE, SEND ME A MESSAGE TO DISCUSS IT.



BUSINESS PITCH DECK | POWERPOINT | PRESENTATION DESIGN | PPT



Contact now for a premium design experience!!



Regards

Danial A.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment