Friday, November 11, 2022

Create A Stunning Powerpoint Presentation That Will Convince Your Audience











About:

You will receive a professional powerpoint presentation including graphics, icons and visual materials. This does not only include a design that will support your message and make it easily understandable for your audience, but also adequate texting. If there is any specific corporate design, such as colours, fonts or style guides I am happy to apply them for the design of the presentation. I will make sure the slide design supports the storyline you would like to transmit.

Licences for specific images or icons you would like to have used may apply.



I have more than 10 years of experience in designing product presentations, marketing materials as well as speeches and keynotes for conferences, webinars and sales pitches. You can be sure that by awarding me with your project, you will leave a lasting impact in your audience.



Conditions:

  • I use Microsoft Office Professional 2016 and design presentations based on the functions provided by this Office version.
  • My offer does not include individual graphic design in tools other than Powerpoint (e.g. Photoshop).
  • I use stock images from freepik.com and flaticon.com - images or graphics from other databases will be charged additionally.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment