Monday, December 12, 2022

Presentation Design In Canva And Powerpoint











About:

Let's make your presentations stylish and meaningful together!

I respond to your inquiries within 30 minutes and can get to work right away! I make the design for each client individually, I accept corrections and comments.

When and to whom my presentations can be useful:

  1. to sales managers: presentations can be part of a commercial offer when you want to sell a product or service;
  2. candidates: this is a convenient way to show your portfolio when getting to know the company you want to work for;
  3. teachers: it is easy to place instructions, tables and educational materials on the slides;
  4. speakers: to keep the attention of the audience and explain even complex information;
  5. for schoolchildren: a presentation for a lesson or for a project.



To visualize your ideas, you can send me snoopyboards for me to work on!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment