Sunday, December 18, 2022

Design A Minimalist Powerpoint Presentation Or Pitch Deck











About:

Hello, I'm presentation designer with expertise in minimalist and modern design. I'm here to make your presentation remarkable with completely custom, only the best design solutions and exceptional attention to details!



I guarantee:



  • Unique, smart and well thought  design ( up to trends, tailored only to your needs )
  • Best design solutions
  • Data visualisation wherever it is possible ( extensive use of icons/images/graphs )
  • Exceptional attention to details
  • Delivery on time
  • Exceptional customer support
  • Completely editable source file free of charge
  • Confidentiality of all info provided



I'm only designer, you will need to provide text/content for presentation and I'll make sure it looks and engage with audience in the right and best way possible! 



Please check FAQ section below, you will find a lot of useful and more detailed information!



If you have any question or need any assistance fell free to drop me a message, I would be happy to discus your project with you and to support and guide you through decision making!



Price may change depending on content provided* ( Please check FAQ section for more information )

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment