Sunday, December 18, 2022

Design A Premium Powerpoint Presentation And Investors Deck And Data Analysis











About:

Thank You so much for visiting my Gig on Fiverr.

 

I am John, Certified Graphic Designer with over 7years experience. Proficient with the use of Microsoft packages and other design tools (photoshop, illustrator and Corel draw).



Presentations and Pitch decks are story telling mechanism to convey vital business, social, and educational messages to your audience, sponsors or group of investors.

I have the skills and the craft to turn your scripts and draft document into a perfect pitch deck. Equally, I will neatly and professionally revamp your existing Pitch decks/PowerPoint presentations with great concepts, unique background, transitions, graphics, animations and images..



YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!!!



I WILL:

  ★ Design your PowerPoint Presentation according to your Brand Identity Guidelines (LOGO, Color Scheme, website content)

  ★ I will support you with your content research (Gig Extra)

  ★ Design Eye catching Infographs (Gig Extra)

  ★ Provide Royalty Free Stock Images and Icons relate to the Content

  ★ Provide Unlimited Revisions until you are 100% satisfied with my work.

 

Unlimited revision is guaranteed.

Chat me up now, let's get it started.



Cheers,

John P.





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment