Monday, February 27, 2023

Design Powerpoint Presentation And Investor Pitch Deck











About:

Hi, Welcome to my PowerPoint presentation and investor pitch deck gig.



Express delivery is also available in 6 to 12 hours



Message me with your content and get designed 3 slides as sample for free!!



Why choose me?



I am expert in Designing PowerPoint presentations, And having expertise in Investor Pitch decks, PowerPoint templates, Keynote, Canva presentation, and Google Slides. I am not limited to any industry; I can do any type of presentation of any industry or any niche.



My Aim :



My aim is to provide you with high-quality sides that convey the story, make it visualize for your products to be seen, attract more customers and sales, and improve your ability to pitch to potential investors. Hire me if you desire to visualize your words !!!!



My packages are not limited to 30 I can do over 100 and more



To start designing I need ready CONTENT either in PDF/WORD/PPTX



Content writing or any type of research work is not include in my services



Time and price will depends on your content and design so message me before placing an order to get best quote and for better understanding of your needs.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment