Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Design Ebook, Guide, Lead Magnet, Presentation











About:

Hi, Good day,



My name is Qurat Ul Ain and I am a professional graphic designer with over 3 years experience in this industry.



In this gig, I will be helping you bring your Lead Magnet to life. I will be creating professional and eye-catching ebook, workbook, planner, cheat sheet, and other lead magnet.  



Why Purchase this Gig?



  • 100% Satisfaction guaranteed 
  • Unique and professional cover design 
  • MONEY BACK GUARANTEE if not satisfied. 
  • Fast Delivery 
  • Friendly customer service 
  • Professional layout
  • Unlimited modifications
  • 3D cover page



I am going to design or redesign:



  • Lead Magnet
  • eBooks
  • Pdf's
  • Workbooks
  • Cheat Sheets
  • Checklists
  • And many more



All designs are done with the aim of giving you my best design that will help sell your lead magnet and take you to the next level. :)



Looking Forward To You. :)

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment