Friday, February 24, 2023

Design Powerpoint Presentation Master Template Or Investor Pitch Deck











About:

Hello,

My Portfolio: https://www.behance.net/waqasabbas



Please contact me before placing your order.

UNDER 12 HOURS express delivery available  

Looking for professional and unique business PowerPoint presentations, Google slides, Templates, Pitch Deck? Then You are at the right spot!



Basic features of my gig:

  • Fully Customized
  • Fully editable
  • Drag & drop elements
  • With the color theme and embedded font
  • High quality images
  • 100% vector (editable maps, infographics, icons, illustrations)
  • All pictures can easily change in just one click
  • fully branded presentation



Why choose me?

  • Quick response
  • Friendly communication
  • Unlimited Revisions until you satisfied
  • quality work
  • 100% Satisfaction



Looking for more samples? Please contact me!



You provide the text and leave the rest to me.

Thank you

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment