Friday, February 24, 2023

Powerpoint Presentations And Pitch Decks











About:

Hi everyone,

My name is Sana and Im a professional PowerPoint designer with collectively 6 years of experience. My goal is to deliver you a presentation that can convey your message effectively and engage your audience with jaw-dropping impression. Youll get the high quality PPT with high resolutions images & fully editable slides.

Some of big companies I've worked with:

Nordian, Peggymccoll, Live Traders, Zanussi, Global telco consult, Illusio imaging, Execruit, Caitec, Rainie Howard, John Hardy, & many more.

Services I offer:

Offer UNLIMITED revisions

100% satisfaction guarantee

Fully editable slides with free source file (PDF)

Design your presentation with your branding guideline

Free Stock images & Icons/Graphics

24 hours or 12 hours extra fast delivery

Video conversion of your PPT presentation (Gig extra)

Why choose me?

Satisfied Customers

250+ completed orders

24/7 availability

Replies with in minutes

I DO NOT CONDUCT RESEARCH ON CONTENT so I need complete content in form of Word file or PowerPoint file. Please ensure that I don't provide copy writing services.

Come to INBOX, we'll discuss your project & proceed forward. I'll do my best.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment