Saturday, February 18, 2023

Craft Engaging Presentations To Report Or Pitch











About:

I will convert a textual document or tables from excel sheets into a presentation.

Examples of working context are pitching for a new idea/project at a new client (or investor) or follow up with an already acquired client.

I will craft the presentation with key messages and metrics from the document or excel sheets.



Depending on available data, I will prepare charts that are suited to convey a message, like: trends, organigrams, decision trees, or others. If appropriate, I can also connect the presentation with a dashboard, and automate generation of dashboard for story telling, from the data sheets.



Please note that, if not requested or agreed before, the charts may not be editable: as an example, for charts that are too big to stand into a slide, I may produce a separate pdf and embed the picture in the slide - so that you can open the link and make best use of space to have readable information.



If corporate identity schema is provided, I will comply to it.

Otherwise, I'll do my best in choosing appropriate font and palette. Images are suggested to be provided from the client, to better represent the industry in which they operate or personae they aim to address.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment