Monday, April 17, 2023

Modern Powerpoint Presentation And Investor Pitch Deck











About:

You can check our portfolio at www.flickr.com/theladydesigner  (copy the above link and open in your browser)



Hello! I am a creative artist who can design a modern powerpoint presentation design & pitch deck that will help you accomplish your goals!



My services are not limited to 50 slides deck, I have completed a project of 2000+ slides with 10 days delivery in the past, so you will surely get quality work here on time.



If you are not certain about my capabilities, then you will have a free sample of 3 slides at the start of each project and after that, I am sure you will be pleased by the first draft.



Please contact me before placing the order to avoid miscommunication. Send a message I will be happy to assist :) 



Note: I don't write content, you must have PPT, pictures, or Word file with content! 

Thank you!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment