Sunday, April 23, 2023

Create Modern Powerpoint Presentation, Business, Educational, Medical











About:

Hello! I am Dr. Fasih | Professional presentation designer| Graphic Designer | ppt expert



Are you looking for someone with outclass presentation designing skills having years of experience in working with different brand and companies for business presentations and also having a medical background to design a PROFESSIONAL POWERPOINT PRESENTATION or redesign the older one with a professional touch ?

Don't Worry !You are at right Gig.

Types of presentations I do

  • Business/Company
  • Pitch Deck
  • Marketing
  • Seminars,conference,events
  • Education
  • Medical
  • Cosmetics and food
  • Pets and animals

All the samples shown in my gig are totally mine and evidence of my ability, creativity and superclass work.

I offer:

  • Professional work
  • Include charts, maps & Infographics
  • Slide Transition & Animation
  • High quality images
  • 110% Timely Delivery

All I need is you to provide me the CONTENT either in PDF/WORD/PPTX and leave the rest on me. For medical ppt, I can research for you.

Please message me before placing your order.

Looking forward to here from you!

Thanks for visiting my gig

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment