Sunday, June 25, 2023

Design Professional Prezi, Powerpoint, And Canva Presentation











About:

If you want to just grab the attention of your audience through engaging/interactive presentations, consider it done professionally.

 

I use Prezi Premium, CANVA PRO, and Powerpoint latest version for exploring unique templates. 

 

Why Choose me?

  • Certified Graphic Designer
  • I offer you complete custom designs
  • 100% Satisfaction
  • 100% money back guarantee

 

Features I shall be Using:

 

  • Creative Prezi Templates
  • Custom Templates
  • Infographics
  • Animations
  • Pictures / Videos
  • Eye-Catching Icons/Probs

 

My Services Include

 

*Any type of presentation design (PowerPoint, Google slides, Prezi, Canva) including

-Investor Pitch deck

-corporate

-Pitch deck

-Real estate

-Medical

-Financial

-Business Plan

-Marketing

-Educational

-minimalist 

-High Graphics Presentations



I Use Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop for Designing unique templates and graphics/ infographics. 



If my packages don't suit you please message me, I will create a customized offer after discussion.



Thank you!



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment