Saturday, July 8, 2023

Create Presentations And Edit Photos Videos And Documents For You











About:

I make custom Power Point presentations for people in different sectors such as education, marketing, advertisement, finance etc.



I make visible ans simple slides with image and GIF inclusion along with animations, links, transitions etc. Give me the necessary facts ad information you want to include and I will return the slideshow back to you ready for presentation in the shortest time possible.



My main motivation is creativity and preciseness I add to making new presentations for fun and more importantly, for an informed and satisfied audience.



Clients seeking my services can request;

  1. Creating new Power Point presentations
  2. Editing existing Power Point presentations
  3. Designing and Animating Power Point presentations
  4. Statistically drawn graphs and charts
  5. Colorful and Relatable slide objects depending on target audience
  6. Assignment/Homework and instruction based tasks



and so much more based on personal request.



Message me today and we can work together to get you your favorite customized presentation with all your preferences attended to.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment