Saturday, July 8, 2023

Create Modern Powerpoint Presentation And Pitch Deck Design











About:

PLEASE INBOX ME BEFORE PLACING THE ORDER TO AVOID ANY INCONVENIENCE



Hi!

I have created hundreds of pitch deck design in the course of 4 years working as a Professional Modern Presentation designer. My clients have raised millions of dollar for their businesses through my powerpoint presentation. I have learnt from my experience that a well designed presentation and modern pitch deck that impresses investor (s) shortens your fundraising time.



Let me help you to transform your business idea into a highly graphical and modern Powerpoint presentation so you can be able to deliver it with confidence and pride.



PREMIUM FEATURES:

  • Modern, Sleek & Minimal designs
  • Stock Free Images & Vectors, Graphs & Charts
  • Fully editable PPT file with PDF
  • Incredibly fast and convenient process from pre-ordering to after sale service.



MY PROCESS:

  • I'll design 3-5 slides initially and will send it to you for your approval.
  • Once I'll get "Go-ahead" from you I will design the remaining slides ASAP.



EXPRESS DELIVERY AVAILABLE



Note: I'm only a designer, I will need content (text) of your Pitch deck from you & I'll make sure it looks and engages with the audience in the right and best way possible!



Jibran

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment