Friday, September 15, 2023

Create Powerpoint Presentation Design Or Pitch Deck











About:

Hello! 

Welcome to the stunning gig of PowerPoint Presentation Design!



This is Mahfuj the owner of “MxVect” (a graphic design studio). It’s more than two years of experience helps to make designs creative, attractive & effective for the targeted audience. I assist more than 100 individuals & companies to advertise them with stunning graphic designs. I’m inviting you to visit my profile & have a look at the satisfactory reviews I got from my clients.



❏ Why Me:

➠ Available 24/7.

➠ Level Two Seller.

➠ Highly skilled in MS PowerPoint

➠ Certified Graphic Designer

➠ Graphic Design Trainer



❏ What I Deliver:

➠ Linear or Non-Linear Presentation

➠ Fully Editable Easy to Customize

➠ Custom and Branded Design.

➠ Unique Layout with High Quality Graphics

➠ Presentation with Transition & Animation

➠ On Time Delivery



Any question in mind? Feel free to ask me.



"Place an order with confidence,

I will give you the desired pleasance."



Regards,

Khan Mahfuj

Owner of MxVect

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment