Thursday, September 14, 2023

Create An Engaging Elearning Course In Adobe Captivate Or Storyline 360











About:

Want to turn your next training course into an engaging & interactive eLearning course, designed for you by a learning expert? I will develop you an eLearning course in Adobe Captivate and publish for your LMS or web pages.

As a Learning & Development Manager 15+ years experience I know what makes learning effective. Too many animations/interactions make a course seem childish. Too few and your course can seem boring. I will work with you to strike the right balance.

Just provide me with your content storyboard either via PowerPoint or Word and I will:



  • design and develop your eLearning course
  • add interactive elements such as knowledge checks, games and quizzes
  • create a custom template using your company logos (standard and premium only)



Don't have the content you need? I can also research and build your content for you on a range of subjects or simply proof read and recommend revisions and changes to your content.



I can also record voiceovers and am well spoken, originally from the UK.



If you have requirements outside of the standard packages, please contact me to discuss further. You'll also find some useful info in the FAQ's below.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment