Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Sermon Graphics Presentations And Slide Template











About:

If you're looking for a custom, unique sermon series graphic, you're in the right place!

 

I bring a unique skill set to your project in that I work on series graphics every week in our church as a part of our multimedia team. I know what your needs are for live stream, Power Point, even easy worship and how to promote a series on social media. I love partnering with other churches to help in your design!

 

Why choose me?

  • Ministry Minded Designer
  • Excellent Communication
  • Timely Delivery (rush options available)
  • Modern, Unique Sermon Series Graphic 
  • Source File
  • Slides for Notes or Scripture with complimentary font

 

Timelines are dependent upon your responsiveness to drafts and edits.



 

I do any/all design for ministry including logos, websites, print design, branding and more.

If you don't see what you need in my gigs, I'd love to help create a custom quote for you!







I look forward to working with you!

 

Ministry | Church Plant | Sermon | Sermon Series | Presentation | Church Branding | Live Stream

Thank you and God bless!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment