Sunday, October 29, 2023

Modern Powerpoint And Business Pitch Deck Presentation Design











About:

Hello, Welcome to my gig



Are you looking for someone who can help you make a presentation easily and professionally? This is the one right place, I'm "Hasan/Design Point" and I want to help you.



I build modern, classy, and eye-catching presentations based on synthesizing three pillars - DESIGN, STORYTELLING, and AUDIENCE DEMAND.



Some of the companies/brands I have worked with:

qilindo, Accu, lhrmarine, clearbraces, hackwatch, the hungig, solid rock, maul leather, jumper amp, saving hope, etc.



what can I provide you

  • custom design
  • High-quality images display 
  • Easy Images replacing system
  • Video Presentation
  • Add transitions professionally  
  • PDF file



I also provide these services

  • Business Meeting
  • Class presentation
  • Portfolio presentation
  • Marketing presentation
  • Modify your old presentation
  • Graph and chart Optimizing 
  • Infographics



Please message me before placing an order.



Best Regard

Hasan

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment