Monday, February 5, 2024

Create Professional Powerpoint Presentations With Script











About:

What I Do:

I am here to provide PowerPoint Presentations (or slides) with script. ️



Details:

  • I provide 15 slides and 750 words in script when you purchase this.
  • Each slide will have jot notes, pictures, slide transitions, and slide animation.
  • The Presentation will be given to you in 2 days, 2 revisions are included.
  • If you need more slides, I offer an extra 8 slides for $5.



Why me?

  • Experience: I have a degree in Bachelor of Design.
  • Affordability: My price is only $7 while also providing high quality wo.rk
  • Customer Appreciation: I put in time to make online "Thank You" letters when I complete your service.



Let me know if you have any other questions! Have a great day!





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment