Thursday, February 8, 2024

Design One Pager In Powerpoint, Keynote Or Google Slides











About:

Hi there,



About Me: 

Over the last 8 years, I've worked with brands including University of Cambridge, Novo Nordisk, Givaudan, Florida Polytechnic University to design visually appealing One Pagers.



In this gig, I'll help you to design a custom ONE PAGER with your branding, fonts, and color palette. 



HOW I WORK:



  • Review the project files, brief. 
  • Questions and Answers regarding the Project
  • Draft
  • Feedback
  • Completion of project



PLEASE NOTE:

The basic Package has 1 Page included.

Standard Package has 2 Pages included.

The premium Package has 3 pages included.



If you require a turnaround within 24 hours [1 Day], Please select express delivery in gig extra.



Standout while presenting - Get in touch with me and let's discuss. 



Thank you for checking out my gig! :) 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment