Thursday, April 4, 2024

Design Your Powerpoint Or Google Slides Presentation











About:

I would love to tell your stories through eye-catching designs!



I am an experienced presentation designer. I have worked on numerous projects, delivery top quality presentations on a diverse range of topics. My only aim is to bring your idea to life.



Your Expectations:

  1. Efficient and top-notch delivery
  2. Customer friendly behavior and great communication
  3. Listening to your demands and exceeding them



Why me?



Experience: I have been designing educational, business and casual presentations for a long time now. I am aware of contemporary trends and design principles that engage and inspire audiences. I am incredibly professional and punctual.



Satisfaction: I will listen to your requirements and follow them to create a story unique to you. My work will surprise you in many positive ways.



Portfolio: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1NGHCidJZKfSwiKOOgKLoLcPPNse_0sps?usp=share_link



*The sample presentations attached are in PDF format due to platform restrictions. Refer to the link above for actual PowerPoint versions.

*Slide count includes title and reference slides.

*All reference slides count as a single slide.



NOTE: Please feel free to contact me before placing the order.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment