Monday, November 15, 2021

Design A Custom Powerpoint Template











About:

Portfolio:  Please contact me via message so that I can send you samples from my Portfolio.



Hey there, I am Sadaf.

I will design a custom powerpoint template matching your brand’s identity.



I have been creating powerpoint presentations for 2 years and using my mastery in PowerPoint, I will design professional presentation to visualize your brilliant ideas with a simple and clean template design.



Check my portfolio here: https://bit.ly/2FuKR8Q



What I offer?

  • Custom PowerPoint TEMPLATES designed according to your color theme, logo and brand.
  • High-quality, royalty-free images.
  • Transitions and animations.
  • High-quality Infographics.
  •  Fully Editable Template Provided On Completion.



Why Choose Me?

  • Lifetime Customer Support.
  • 100% Satisfaction & money-back Guaranteed.
  • Available 24/7.
  • Extra fast delivery within 12 hours.



ORDER NOW and get your money’s worth.



Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you.

Reviews


:

thank you so much! actually read and followed directions perfectly and did extremely fast. highly recommend!!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment