Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Design An Interactive Elearning Course In Articulate Storyline











About:

DEVELOP A CUSTOM E-LEARNING COURSE IN ARTICULATE STORYLINE

  • I am specialized in the creation of engaging eLearning modules. I bring eLearning to life with my versatile designing approach.
  • I will convert your existing PowerPoint slides, training manuals, PDFs, and books into engaging eLearning courses, that will be fully interactive and creative, and provide meaning to users.
  • Your presentation will be 100% unique and specially created to enhance audience engagement while giving you an edge over your competitors.
  • Trusted by Major Companies



100% Happiness Guarantee



HOW CAN I HELP YOU?

  • Outstanding visuals:  I will create custom-made web-based trainings based on your copy/bullet points. I'm specialized in infographics, visual data charts, custom illustrations, icons.
  • Fast, reliable turnaround: I work within your schedule and guarantee delivery times.
  • Previous experience & records I work actively with the world's most successful companies, I delivered over 1,000 presentations Fiverr.
  • Branded custom presentations: The presentation will be consistent with your logotype, fonts, colors, website, and any branded document



You can order more than 15 slides. Contact me if you have questions.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Rike does really great work. She prepared a story for an online elearning course with a basic pdf of the material. I would certainly use her again for future projects.

:

Loved her work and came back for more. She went above and beyond to make the course excellent. So impressed with her work and grateful for her help!

:

The work done was awesome. This gig followed through with what was asked. I will be back for another project very soon. The attention to detail was very concise. Thanks for the fast and detailed work.

:

Rike was an amazing seller to work with! She was incredibly responsive and was able to deliver a quality piece of work in a very short amount of time!

:

Thank you for your kind words! Looking forward to our next project! 😊




No comments:

Post a Comment