Saturday, June 25, 2022

Create Awesome Slide Decks In An Hour











About:

Are you looking for bespoke slide decks? If yes, Look No Further.



SERIOUSLY!



Slides presentation shouldn't be just bulleted points. Your Presentation should have intuitive custom graphics, data visualization, illustration, and powerful animation techniques to convey your message in formats your audience relates with. 



Whatever you are presenting, it doesn't have to look basic and boring. I am here to assist you in crafting unassuming, powerful, and professional slide decks. I will add the WOW factor to capture your audience and turn you from an everyday presenter to a Rockstar. Not yet impressed? Well...



Why choose me?



✔️ Custom Designed Slide Deck



✔️ Prompt Communication



✔️ Unlimited Revisions (until satisfied with the final version)



✔️ Best Value For Money



✔️ Engaging Design Elements/Icons, Infographics, Charts & Graph Included



Additionally, 

I offer services that include, but not limited to:



Startup Pitch Deck; Investor Pitch Deck; Presentations Design; Content Creation, Pamphlets, Whitepapers; and Summaries.



Looking forward to perfecting your slide deck!



P.S. If you require copywriting, content research, or content editing, contact me before you place an order!⬇️

Reviews


:

This is the 3rd time working with the seller and this is the biggest project that I ever did on Fiver. I am extremely PLEASE with the work, creativity, skills, communication and mastery of this seller. He listens, provides feedback & suggestions, takes initiative and pride in his work, take the right steps to research and make sure that everything lines up... He's also very patient, thoughtful and knowns how to work with you from where you are... This was more than designing presentations, this was a partnership that I appreciate! I highly recommend working with this Seller- My go to for this work, he set a great standard, THANK YOU!

:

Josh did a top-notch job, very fast, with great communication throughout the process. I was very satisfied with his work - he is clearly very good and efficient at what he does. Armin Revology Analytics

:

Josh did such an amazing job with the slides he's the only one I'll be using for any future talks. Not only did he deliver the job in a short time frame, he also delivered exactly what I wanted. It does not get any better than that. Highly recommended!!!

:

yup, I can recommend him, he managed to pick out the essentials of our business plan and create a short version pitch deck.

:

Josh is great - smooth communication, the slide deck looked great and was delivered when I needed it. Would definitely work with him again!




No comments:

Post a Comment