Sunday, June 26, 2022

Create Professional Power Point Presentation Design











About:

Looking for a Professional Powerpoint slides deck.?



I'm Creative &, I can Design a Unique and Creative Presentation for you. That will help you to achieve your Goal in business and in life in less than 24 hours.



What am I Providing?

  • High-quality images display
  • Theme design
  • Quality Design Infographics

  • Insert charts and graph
  • Optimizing an existing presentation
  • Clean and Professional
  • Add transitions and animations
  • Source File


Packages -

$5   -  5 slides of fully editable ppt, Unlimited revision +Source file+Commercial Use

$10 - 10 slides of fully editable ppt, Unlimited revision +Source file+Commercial Use

$15 - 15 slides of fully editable ppt, Unlimited revision +Source file+Commercial Use



One slide is $1 and special discounts more than for 15 slides.

*****Contact me for more than 15 pages*****



Source files providing (PPT Files) -

After Accept the order, all your source files will be sent.



I offer Professional, High-Quality PowerPoint slides with the Following Packages.


Note- I don't create academic assignments and research. Fiverr does not allow homework/academic-related services.


If you have any doubts or queries feel free to contact me.



Reviews


:

Always rocking and been there when I needed.

:

It's always wonderful to work with you. You are one of my favorite buyers. Thank you so much for being AWESOME :)

:

Good & happy experience

:

Thank you so much. I look forward to working with you again :)

:

Excellent turnaround




No comments:

Post a Comment