Sunday, June 12, 2022

Create Custom Slides For Your Presentation











About:

A good presentation not only requires good content and delivery, but also professional and beautiful slides that can effectively(and creatively) portray the information you want to share. But sometimes we do not have the time and energy to put into the process of making the slides.



You’ve come to the right place!



Hi! I am a student freelancer hoping to earn my own money for college. I am very creative and willing to coordinate with clients. I will make a professional powerpoint presentation for your business or personal use. I am easy to communicate with, and I am willing to give you the product that you deserve!



  • FORMAT: powerpoint file, JPG, PNG, PDF
  • Can be ANY THEME of your choice
  • Can have ANY COLORS of your choice
  • UNLIMITED REVISIONS



Delivery within 2-5 days(depending on number of slides.)



ORDER NOW! :)



Please message me before you order. Thank you!



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment