Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Design A Professional Powerpoint Presentation Or Powerpoint Template











About:



Powerpoint presentation is a great tool to get your word across in style and I will ensure your presentation is designed with the highest quality of professional touch and versatility.

 

HERE IS WHAT I OFFER



  • Redesign current Powerpoint presentation with a professional and branded theme.
  • Create blank professional Powerpoint template for future use.
  • Powerpoint presentation design will follow the brand aesthetics and add relevant theme and vibes.
  • Source file (PPTX) will be fully editable.
  • Content research available.
  • Use of high quality infographics and images to give the slide decks a creative flair.
  • Turnaround time quicker than even 12 hours.
  • Unlimited revisions till you are satisfied or you can avail the option of 100% money back guarantee.
  • Powerpoint presentation or template available in video format with background music.

 

WHY ME?



  • Powerpoint presentation design experience of half a decade.
  • Available 24/7.
  • Project will always be delivered within the committed time.
  • There is no limit of slide count for any project.
  • Support even after the completion of order.



Please place the order now or drop me a message if you have any query and I’ll get back to you in a flash.

Reviews


:

I missed creativity, seemed production, more of the same, adjusting colors, io trying to meet customers specific needs. There is a difference in knowledge of creating pp templates in a standard way and delivering creative pp templates matching customer's brand look & feel.

:

Incomplete instructions and resources hampered me from doing my job. I revised the draft with the limited knowledge I got during conversation. When I highlighted that certain details/resources are missing, the client just wrapped up the order without responding. Extremely disappointed!

:

This seller is excellent and has attention to detail and is creative. I have been working with him now for over 5 projects and love to work with him.

:

Thank you for the amazing words. It has been a pleasure for me as well. Simply exquisite!

:

Excellent service + great product, will definitely use again!




No comments:

Post a Comment