Saturday, July 2, 2022

Design Your Workbook, Lead Magnet, Or Ebook PDF











About:

Hey everyone!



If you need a design help with your documents, workbooks, checklist or guides, I'm the one who'd love to work with you. :) 



I design or redesign PDFs, especially the following types:



  • Ebooks
  • Workooks
  • Guide
  • Check lists
  • Menus
  • Other pdfs



Why Should You Hire Me



  • I have Great Expertise in designing field.
  • I have done more than 200 Top Quality Designing Projects.
  • I can show you some of my past projects so that you may have an idea of my design process.



NOTE: I will also provide you free 3d Mockup if needed



Looking forward to working with you. Many Thanks.

Reviews


:

Fiverr ''BEST SEELLER AWARD'' SHOULD GO TO Bakhtawarmurtaz. I highly recommend this seller. She was more than patient with me for asking for many revisions. I don't think I would have been that patient but she was extremetly professional. Job delivered and I am very satiasfied. She went beyond and provided extra pages at no cost and was very understandable. She deserves every credit that comes her way. Thank you and God bless you

:

Great experience to create professional lead magnet PDF. Thank you. :)

:

Once again she did an incredible job. It's my 3rd time working with her and it only keeps getting better ad better! The communication is very fast and easy The most important thing is that she is GENUINELY doing her best to provide the best and high quality work possible, and it always delivers! Will keep coming back to her always!

:

Great experience to create professional lead magnet PDF. Thank you. :)

:

Warking with Bakhtawar is amazing! Very quick and easy communications, she is always there to help, respond and provide the best service, I've worked with her several years ago on another project and would come back again and again. Very pleased and satisfied with the result! Very easy and simply amazing to work with! Highly recommend! Will come back again and again for future projects




No comments:

Post a Comment