Thursday, July 7, 2022

Create Custom Sermon Series Graphics For Your Church











About:

If you're looking for a custom, unique sermon series graphic, you're in the right place!



I bring a unique skill set to your project in that I work on series graphics every week in my job as a Church Creative Arts Director. I know what your needs are for live stream, Pro Presenter or Power Point and how to promote a series on social media. I love partnering with other churches to help in your design!



Why choose me?

  • Ministry Minded Designer
  • Excellent Communication
  • Timely Delivery (rush options available)
  • Modern, Unique Sermon Series Graphic 
  • Source File from Photoshop
  • Slides for Notes or Scripture with complimentary font



Timelines are dependent upon your responsiveness to drafts and edits. An extension may be necessary if there is a delay.



I do any/all design for ministry including logos, websites, print design, branding and more. If you don't see what you need in my gigs, I'd love to help create a custom quote for you!



I look forward to working with you!



Ministry | Church Plant | Sermon | Sermon Series | Presentation | Church Branding | Live Stream

Reviews


:

Haley did a fantastic job with the graphics and the bumper video. She was very good at communicating with me and making sure the project stayed within the time frame. I would definitely use her again.

:

Haley does great work! We would plan to work with her again as the need arises.

:

Awesome work! Really love the final results. I will use this service again.

:

Outstanding job. Very please with the concept and design. Will be using this service again in the future.

:

thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment