Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Design Powerpoint Presentation Slides With Animation











About:

Hi Mate!

Are you Looking for a Professional and Modern PowerPoint Presentation Design for your personal or business needs? Look no further because I am here for you.

 

Most importantly I offer you UNLIMITED revisions until your 100% satisfaction or Money Back is Guaranteed.

My Gig is not limited to 25 presentation slides, you can request more slides, We will make discounts on 25+ slides.



PORTFOLIO:

https://behance.net/skifidesigns/ (Copy & Paste in a new tab)

 

What will you get in this?

✔ Professional and Rapid PowerPoint presentation.

✔ Custom Templates.

✔ Business Presentations.

✔ Brochure and flyer layouts.

PowerPoint Presentation Video.

✔ Animations and transitions on demand.

 PowerPoint Presentation Infographics Designs.

✔ Sales and training decks.

 

Why Choose Me?

✔ 24/7 Availability.

✔ High-Quality Presentation Design.

✔ Immediate service.

✔ Unlimited Revisions.

✔ Free samples we will send you a few slides from your presentation as sample work.

Lifetime Support.

✔ High-Quality Images and icons.

 

I also provide the presentation design in any alternate software like Canva, Prezi, Google Slides, and Apple Keynote.

 

Thanks

SkiFi Designs

Reviews


:

I was hoping for PowerPoint slides in a video format, whereby each slide is presented in a unique way. I will go ahead and send it to people to read, understand and hopefully follow these simple pieces of advice on health issues and living healthy lifestyles. I have done my part to disseminate knowledge and Fiverr/SkiF1designs have done their part, the rest is for the person, after reading to do his/her part. Thank you.

:

He did an amazing job on our PowerPoint Presentation. Minor language barrier but we got through it. Seriously though... Great job on the presentation. He took my ideas and went to a whole other level! I look forward to working together again. Everything was completed in a very timely manor.

:

It's always great working with skifidesigns. I believe he's one of the best presentation designers on Fiverr and still one of the most affordable. Definitely the highest quality for the price. Will work with again!

:

Excellent job, went above and Beyond. I am 100% pleased with the work. As the business grows and updated presentations are needed skifidesigns is my go to guy. Many thanks.

:

This is the 2nd time that I am asking for powepoint from skifidesigns. He delivered it very fast and very professionaly! 10/10 I know where to do my 3rd presentation :D




No comments:

Post a Comment