Friday, July 8, 2022

Make A Power Point Presentation











About:

I love working on my computer and I have excellent knowledge of MS Office! I will create a power point presentation with the text and information that you provide.



The basic gig includes up to 20 slides. You will have to order an extra gig for each slide you want to add above this number.

Reviews


:

Amarah87 was friendly, professional and quick to respond to my messages and requests! Highly recommend! My results were beautiful!

:

Thank you!

:

She never disappoints! She is professional, quick and does high quality work! I love working with Amarah!

:

Amaging jog the work is excellent fast and beautiful

:

Thank you! I truly appreciate your patience and I love how we figured things out together!




No comments:

Post a Comment