Sunday, July 31, 2022

Draw Block Diagram Or Flow Chart Diagram











About:

I draw Block diagrams , Flow Charts , SOP's Diagrams, Organisational diagrams etc

 in MS Visio, MS Paint, MS OFFICE SUITE and also in any software which you required.



I am well organized, self-motivated, knowledgeable, reliable and quick learner. I pride myself on being able to deliver output quickly and accurately. I can provide support in following categories:

1.      Draw Flow Chart / Block Diagrams

·         In MS Visio

·         In MS Paint

·         In MS Office Suite

2.      Virtual Assistant

3.      Administrative Support

 

 

I take every job seriously and give each job 110%.



Reviews


:

Great to deal with, was happy to make an amendment due to an oversight on my part after delivery which is appreciated.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment