Monday, August 1, 2022

Redesign Your Powerpoint Presentation











About:

Hi there!



Welcome to the Gig that will make your presentation a success.



I have been creating and designing beautiful and interactive PowerPoint presentations since 2007 and now I am expanding to Fiverr. I can help you turn your existing content into an eye-catching presentation so that you can concentrate on presenting.



Once you select a package that best suits your requirements, you will send me your content (slide by slide, including images and iconography) and I will create a custom-made design that is easy to present and that will make your content stand out.



You may check my portfolio to see a few samples of my work.



I would love to hear from you soon. It will be my pleasure to work with you.



>> ESPAÑOL <<



¡Hola!



Bienvenido al Gig que hará de tu presentación un éxito.



He estado creando y diseñando presentaciones de PowerPoint hermosas e interactivas desde 2007 y ahora me estoy expandiendo a Fiverr. Puedo ayudarte a convertir tu contenido existente en una presentación llamativa y fácil de presentar.



Elije el paquete que mejor se adapte a tus requerimientos, envíame tu contenido (diapositiva a diapositiva, con imágenes) y yo me encargo del resto.



Estoy a tu servicio

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment