Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Design Business PPT Or Google Slide Presentation











About:

With over 6-year experience in Intelligent Presentation designing, I will be here to design your PowerPoint and Google slide presentations with UNLIMITED REVISIONS and lifetime support.



Your content is good, let me make it perfect!

I will keep your content as it is and focus on the visual aspects of the pitch deck the format, fonts, iconography, and ensuring the consistency of the brand.



Are you in a hurry?

See me in the inbox to make EXPRESS DELIVERY arrangements.

 

What do I need from you?

  • Your existing slides or document.
  • Your logo and brand guidelines (branding Colors & Fonts if any).
  • Your requirement.

NOTE: Please feel free to contact me before placing the order so that we discuss your requirements or for a custom offer.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment