Saturday, January 14, 2023

Design Business Powerpoint Presentation Or Investor Pitch Deck











About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER



Greetings!



I am Daniyal, currently employed as an Industrial Planning Professional in one of the top industry in the state. Because of my professional background, I know exactly what is need to be done with the business PowerPoint presentations or Investor pitch decks to make it look modern and professional.



I am a firm believer in the saying:



Every Successful PowerPoint Presentation is built on four Pillars - People, Idea, Passion & Preparation



Provide me an explanation of job requirements and then Ill be able to build these four pillars for you because a good business concept sure needs a better business presentation



 I can help with:

  • Sales/Marketing Presentations
  • Business PowerPoint Presentations
  • Fundraising / Investor Pitch Decks
  • Products/Services
  • Engineering/Finance/Medical
  • Educational/Training Presentations
  • Client Reports
  • Webinar
  • +more



What I am offering

  • Unlimited revision
  • Customize PowerPoint Presentation template
  • Infographics
  • Animations/Transitions
  • Stock Photos



Get ready to have a business PowerPoint Presentation and Investor Pitch decks. Bring your ideas to life with me!

Note: Please contact for any custom order

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment