Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Design A Professional Modern Powerpoint Presentation In Different Style











About:

Hi, I’m Maks. I have 4 years of experience as a professional graphic designer. You can see my skills in the video above.



I’ll design/redesign a modern presentation in different styles: minimalism, vintage, for business, futuristic and other styles at your request.



I can include in your presentation:

  • charts (diagrams)
  • graphs
  • infographics
  • animation
  • slide transition



To get started, I need:

  • content for each slide
  • desired color scheme or your company's logo
  • and your other requirements regarding the design of the presentation



As a result, you will receive a high-quality presentation in the following formats: PPTX, PPT, PDF, PNG.



Please contact me before placing your order so we can discuss your requirements to PowerPoint presentation.



Be attentive! I do not search for information for your presentation and do not write content, I use the information provided by you and make a presentation from it, or improve the design of an already finished presentation



Thank you for your attention

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment