Sunday, May 30, 2021

Make Professional Powerpoint Google Slides Keynote Pitchdeck











About:

Are you looking for Professional & Customized Powerpoint slides?

- Yes! You are in the right place.



I will create a custom powerpoint template for you that is modern, simple, and clean.



Please note:

you need to provide the text that is ready to go as a slide format.



what will you get from me?



 You will receive the original pptx editable file and PDF version.



 You will receive fully customized powerpoint template



 You will get unlimited revisions



I am professional in MS office (powerpoint, word, excel) and the Adobe suite (Illustrator, Photoshop).



Please contact before ordering.

I only deliver a high-Quality Job with Unlimited Revisions  



Thanks.

Regards,

the_atelier.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Its been a pleasure working with you. Loved the service and treatment. Fully satisfied with the work and will hopefully be coming back for more. Fully recommended and trusted. Thanks alot.

Seller's Response:

Awesome !!! Awesome !!! Awesome !!! Of course I worked with 5 stars, but working with him was exceptional and engaging. I took my basic presentation and asked The Ateliers to give me a high quality and high quality design. Not only did he deliver exactly what I asked for, he went up and down with great design ideas and high quality execution. My basic deck told a story, and his design ability kept my story alive! I highly recommend The Atelier for any business that wants to improve their brand, image and story. He had excellent communication skills and completed the work ahead of schedule. If his price is reasonable, you will get more value. Thank you very much

Seller's Response:

OMG THANKS ALOT FOR EVERYTHING !!

:

Excellent effort, highly recommended. Managed to create an awesome presentation within the requirements.

:

Thanks you




No comments:

Post a Comment