Saturday, June 5, 2021

Design Elegant Powerpoint Presentation Within 24Hrs











About:

Welcome to my Elegant PowerPoint Presentation GIG!



Hi Fiverrians!

Your PowerPoint Presentation deserves to be eye catchy & elegant designs to engage your audience & turn them into your investors, customers, partners & co-founders with a elegant created & eye catchy fabricated visual PowerPoint presentations via my help! That's where I come in with 5 years of PPT projects major experience.



I will:

  • Fast design elegantly POWERPOINT PRESENTATION (PPT), Google Slides according to your Brand guidelines.
  • Create Charts, Graphics, Diagrams & much more..
  • Provide PDF,JPG,PNG,PPT,PPTX,GOOGLE SLIDES file formats.
  • I deliver High Quality PowerPoint presentation with Unlimited Revisions.
  • Fast delivery within 24hrs



Why Me??

I can translate your elegant & eye catchy business ideas fast into innovative contemporary PowerPoint presentations with you key msg firmly embedded. Giving you total confidence & audience eating out of your hand.



PLEASE NOTE:

My GIG isn't limited only 50 ppt slides if you need more slides, Please check out the EXTRAS or Contact me before placing order so we can set the price & deadlines.



Choose Wisely! Choose Perfectly!...ORDER NOW!



EXCLUSIVELY ONLY ON FIVERR!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment