Thursday, June 3, 2021

Design A Professional Powerpoint Presentation











About:

Thank You so much for visiting my Gig on Fiverr.



I am Umer, Certified Graphic Designer of Microsoft, having experience of more than 4 years.



I believe PRESENTATION, regardless of the type of content or audience, is storytelling mechanisms that we use to convey our message and bring others along our decision making the journey and to me:



“It is the Quality rather than Quantity that matters” Seneca.



I WILL:

  ★ Design your PowerPoint Presentation according to your Brand Guidelines (LOGO, Color Scheme, etc.)

  ★ Design Eye catching Infographs (Gig Extra)

  ★ Provide Royalty Free Stock Images and Icons relate to the Content

  ★ Provide Animation & Transition

  ★ Provide Unlimited Revisions until you are 100% satisfied with my work.

  ★ Provide Editable Source file (PPTX + PDF)

  ★ and much more





I WILL NOT:



  • Do Research work
  • Student Assignments.
  • Typing work





PLEASE NOTE:

It would be better if you contact me first so that we can discuss the requirements clearly before placing an order.



Want to know more about My services? Contact me and I'll be happy to help.



Choose Wisely, Choose Perfect. 

Thank You.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I set out with Umer to design a Framework which would eventually be embedded in a PowerPoint. We ended up with a beautiful originally designed Framework and a PowerPoint Slide. Communication was great and Umer was patient to take all the revisions and deal with them professionally. The timelines were agreed and kept to. Adjustments were mutually agreed because of time differences. The quality of work was great and we shall be returning to work with Umer again. Umer has got a very generous heart and the readiness to work more. I do recommend Umer for your Original Frameworks and PowerPoint Presentations.

Seller's Response:

Pleasure working with you sir. Thank you so much for the generous Tip :)

Seller's Response:

Was expecting to have it made as a ppt template. The quality of the word was exceptional - just cannot add new slides with the design

Seller's Response:

Great experience with client, i hope to work with you on more projects. Thank toy so much for your generous tip. Blessings for you :)

Seller's Response:

Wow! @ Umerhammadanser did exceptional quality work for me. He saved my day. He was prompt in responding to messages, communicated well and professionally. He was honest with what he can do. He kept his timeline delivery promises, and in less than 2 days he got me iterations of the work real-time and the final delivery to my satisfaction. You will not regret working with a professional like him. I highly recommend him to design your profession Power Point.




No comments:

Post a Comment