Friday, June 4, 2021

Create Your Academic And Official Powerpoint Presentation











About:

Hello,

Goodday. Thank you so much for stopping by.

I am a researcher with experience of 6 years in the field of academic and development research. As a researcher, I have to prepare lots of presentations for my donors, national and international conferences, and so on. You can trust me for the task where I will develop your presentation as you expect. 

Now, I am offering you UNLIMITED revisions until your 100% satisfaction or money back guaranteed.

 

Why choose me?

  1. I have completed more than 25 orders for preparing PowerPoint presentations for my clients.
  2. I have prepared lots of PowerPoint presentations including academic and business presentations, fund rising presentations, formatting existing presentations, class lectures, and webinar slides.
  3. It's my pleasure to inform you that I have received a 99% positive review from my clients.
  4. No ready template but design from scratch based on the content given.
  5. Track record of many repetitive clients & successful clients who achieved the required goal using my presentation.
  6. Unlimited revision till you are fully satisfied

 

You are requested to contact me before placing your order.



Best,

Raihan

Reviews


:

Have been using this seller for multiple projects.

:

Thank you I appreciate everything

:

He was very quick to respond to discuss the project. He asked clarifying questions. He provided the research on the topic requested and created the PPT slides. Very timely! Thank you! Connie

:

Good work.

:

Clean and fast work




No comments:

Post a Comment