Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Create Clean And Modern Business Presentations











About:

I have 5+ years of experience with photoshop, powerpoint, and design. I know what you need and how to create the eye catching visual you're looking for. I specialize in colour design, and compositing. I have completed professional courses in Photography, Design, Photo manipulation and have studied with successful Graphic Designers and Photographers in Toronto. All of my packages include files suitable for web and print.



There are some sellers that have the technical knowledge, creating graphics and pieces that lack any artistic flair, and story that you need conveyed. I take my time and invest in the details, and story, so there is real emotion, and an illustrative story behind what I create.



I will:

- Use your assets

- Illustrate compelling data points

- Combine with supporting infographics

- Wrapped up in a sophisticated and clean design



You need a presentation job done? I'm your guy. Order now!



Any questions, suggestions, and specific project ideas let me know! I'm all ears.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment