Friday, June 25, 2021

Design A Premium Business Powerpoint Presentation











About:

Looking for professional and premium PowerPoint presentation? You are at the right spot!



✪✪ UNDER 15 HOURS express delivery available ✪✪

Please contact me first before placing an order.



What I deliver:

  • Fully editable presentation.
  • Custom and branded design.
  • High quality graphics.
  • Timely delivery.
  • Source File.



Why me:

  • Experience of working with 3000+ companies.
  • Available 24/7.
  • Top Rated Seller.
  • Fast and easy process.
  • Unlimited revisions.



Looking for more samples? Contact me!



You provide the text and leave the rest to me.



Looking forward to working with you!

-Danish Iftikhar

Reviews


:

This was such an amazing experience working with Danish! The level of work exceeded my expectations, but the best part was his communication. It seemed like he had the office right net to mine....not half a world away. The time difference was not an issue, and he responded back right away to all of my questions/input. I am not looking for my next project since this one went so smoothly. Great work!

:

It was my 3rd project delivered by danishiftikhar and every single time I was blown away by his quality of work. This time I requested to get a 1-pager done in a ppt form, the difficulty was that it had lots of text and graphs in it. danishiftikhar delivered fantastic work, with the final 1-pager looking very clean and easy to read. I definitely recommend this artist!

:

Another great work by Danish. We have ordered several presentation designs by Danish in the past year. This time, as we did a lot of changes to one of Danish's designed presentation during the past year, we needed an overhaul of one presentation. Well done! We will order again :)

:

Danish is single handedly the best designer I've ever had the pleasure of working with, I couldn't be happier with the work he gave! I'm used to working with big agencies but thought I'd give Fiveer a go and am absolutely delighted with the quality and creativity of the work he's delivered!

:

Very nice!! excelent job. looks like he went a extra mile and searched for main words of the project so could fit the apropiate image, animation. excelent! hope to do business again




No comments:

Post a Comment