Saturday, June 26, 2021

Create Powerpoint Presentations And Videos











About:

Hi everyone,

My name is Sana and I’m a professional PowerPoint designer with collectively 6 years of experience. My goal is to deliver you a presentation that can convey your message effectively and engage your audience with jaw-dropping impression. You’ll get the high quality PPT with high resolutions images & fully editable slides.

Some of big companies I've worked with:

Nordian, Peggymccoll, Live Traders, Zanussi, Global telco consult, Illusio imaging, Execruit, Caitec, Rainie Howard, Obbi solutions, John Hardy, & many more.

Services I offer:

✦Offer UNLIMITED Revisions

✦100% satisfaction guarantee

✦Fully editable slides

✦Design your PowerPoint Presentation with your branding guideline

✦Free Stock images & Icons/Graphics

✦24 hours or 12 hours extra fast delivery

✦Video conversion of your PowerPoint presentation (Gig extra)

✦Free source file (PDF)

Why choose me?

✦ Satisfied Customers

✦200+ completed orders

✦24/7 availability

✦Replies with in minutes

I DO NOT CONDUCT RESEARCH so I need complete content in form of Word file or PowerPoint file. Please ensure that I don't provide copy writing services.

Come to INBOX, we'll discuss your project & proceed forward. I'll do my best.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

WoW!! She did a wonderful job on our PowerPoint presentation. Very professional and knowledgeable. She delivered exactly what we're looking for and even much better than we expected. We'll definitely hire her again. Highly recommend!!!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much. Hope to see more projects in the future. :)

Seller's Response:

Marvellous_C has not disappointed us yet - with a wide variety of powerpoints we've consulted her. Thanks again! Will order again!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much. Hope to see more projects in the future. :)

Seller's Response:

Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment